Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Mangere pools


Our trip to Mangere pools was a great finish to camp. I've done a lot of activities and I needed to rest. I felt really tired.

We went to the pools but we didn't get in because we had to watch
the swimming race. After the swimming race some of us had to eat morning tea and some of us had to go into the changing room. when  I finished changing I was so excited everyone  was already  in the pool.


Then the slides were open there was a long line at the slide.after that the line got shorter. then the bombing pool and the big slide when you go down it feels like you're going to fall off.I went to the bombing pool and it was really deep when I jumped in i had to float.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.